[games_access] I need copies of any game Accessibility Syllabus

Roome, Thomas C thomas.roome at student.utdallas.edu
Sat Mar 1 04:12:32 EST 2008

Hi everyone, I am Tom Roome and I a have been assigned to develop an education game Accessibility web site.  I need some examples of course syllabus for game accessibility.  Yes, I know all about the game Accessibility web site already, but my boss wants something for the University.  Please, send me whatever you have.  So far, me and my department keep going around in circles try to figure out the best way to teach this information to our students.  I was in SL with a island that I was developing as a education space, but never could get the University to support me fully, and they took to island a way.

I would be open to all ideas to teach this subject.

Thank You,
Tom Roome
ATEC Teacher Assistant
The University of Texas at Dallas