[games_access] Color Blindness and Gaming Article

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Mar 1 18:29:11 EST 2008

Yes, color blindness is more complex than the writer of that article
might suggest but, to me, it was nice to see someone say "hey, this
is what sucks about games because I can't tell the colors apart" on a
popular site. I know that after talking with Mark and Stephanie at
AbleGamers that they want to help collect these stories too so that
we can start getting these to the CEOs, etc. It was actually my boss
who works in computational medicine that found the article (and he
said he wasn't a gamer...hmmm...). :)

Nice link to the British Telecom stuff!

Michelle