[games_access] A quick introduction

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Mon Mar 3 04:34:51 EST 2008

a good way to start learning is to either modify existing games, and /
or learn coding an easy to use scripting tool, like Adobe Flash (for
smaller 2D games, even some simple 3D through Papervision) or Adobe
Director (for more high-performance 2D/3D games) or if you're on Mac,
consider Unity. All of these offer an introductory level programming
and can be sufficient for most independent development.

/Thomas

Pin Interactive AB