[games_access] another quick introduction

Kestrell kestrell at panix.com
Tue Mar 4 11:24:20 EST 2008

Hi, John

Could you name some game titles from your company?

I know of VIBUG and even did a demo on commercial ebook formats a number of
years ago, but, as I live in Dorchester, the trip to the meetings is usually
more of an MBTA adventure than I feel up to.

Aspects of games I am particularly interested in: the social and educational
aspects, which is why Second Life accessibility is something I would
particularly be interested in.

Also, I want an accessible flamethrower. I was an alpha tester for All In
Play when they were originally working on a monster/maze game, and I loved
that game, but they abandoned it to pursue development of online card games.

Lastly, I would love to find someone willing to work on a horror game that
exploited the lights-out in the dark potential of creating an environment
that could appeal to both visually-impaired and sighted players.

Kes