[games_access] another quick introduction

Kestrell kestrell at panix.com
Wed Mar 5 10:44:15 EST 2008

John,

Wow! Those games do sound interesting, I will definitely check out your
site. I do like puzzle games also--I am a major fan of Boggle, and there is
a blind-accessible version produced by Spoonville Games of which I am a
total fan.

The spooky cities of the 1920s game also sounds fabulous; I love that time
period, and read a lot of weird fiction and ghost stories from that time,
along with the mysteries of Dorothy Sayers and such.

Kes