[games_access] another quick introduction

Kestrell kestrell at panix.com
Mon Mar 3 09:47:26 EST 2008

Hi, listers

My name is Alicia Verlager, although I mostly go by my username/nickname of
Kestrell.

I am a blind blogger and independent media scholar, and a 2006 graduate of
MIT's Comparative Media Studies masters program.

I was a tester for Eitan's AudiOdyssey game, and I am hoping to find more
opportunities to participate in increasing game accessibility, particularly
in virtual worlds such as Second Life.

Kestrell
http://kestrell.livejournal.com