[games_access] Accessibility 4 Gamers website

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 9 20:50:52 EDT 2008

Cool about GA.com, Richard -- thanks for the update!

I emailed the Accessibility4Gamers admin to ask if he/she would add
in something to the article text that makes it more obvious that it
is directly from a source separate from the site. Hopefully they will
be cool with that so that GA.com get's properly cited/quoted. It's
Richard and Sander's text -- not mine. Like I said, it bugs me when I
see things like that -- even if it's not my material. :)

Michelle
Justice League for the Protection of Text Everywhere ;)