[games_access] Accessibility 4 Gamers website

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Mar 9 19:05:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

Working on GA.com - unfortunately it is indeed floating somewhere towards
neverneverland but some possibly interesting developments have arisen on the
horizon... more news later when I know more...

And for those on LinkedIn: I recently created a Linked In group to create a
network of people interested in game accessibility. Check out my profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardvantol and view my groups, then click to
join.

Greets,

Richard