[games_access] Robert Florio's movie. New copy?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed May 21 11:26:02 EDT 2008

Attention anyone who bought a copy of my documentary.  Play at all or you
were not able to finish watching the movie because of technical problems
reading the desk please let me know send me a message off line of this list
and I'll send you a new copy.  I had copies made professionally from an
outsourced company.  Should have no problem watching them now.  Thanks.

Robert

arthit73 at cablespeed.com

  _____