[games_access] AbleGamers Needs Some Help...Rockband Special Edition Raffle

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Mon Nov 17 03:36:54 EST 2008

Hey Michelle

I'm very glad to hear the operation went well; focus on yourself to
get your health back now OK? Delegate stuff to others in the SIG , I'm
happy to help you out.

I've been swamped with work during November, and I'll get back to you
all with details when things calm down, hopefully in a couple of weeks

Cool to hear about Harmonix / AbleGamers, way to go!

Kind regards
Thomas

Pin Interactive AB
Digital Culture :: Analysis :: Tools :: Worlds

www.pininteractive.com
Skype ID: thomaswestin
Phone: +46 (0)706 400 402
Time zone: GMT+1 , PST+9