[games_access] AbleGamers Needs Some Help...Rockband Special Edition Raffle

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Mon Nov 17 05:31:16 EST 2008

Re: [games_access] AbleGamers Needs Some Help...Rockband SRock Band support here:

http://gameaccessibility.blogspot.com/2008/11/accessibility-and-rock-band.html
and
http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/2008/11/rock-band-raffle-ablegamers.html

With a little on the kit Harmonix kindly sent me and the work that's going on with them.

Glad to hear things are sounding more positive Michelle by the way - that's really good news. Take it easy - that's an order!

Barrie