[games_access] The Able Gamer

Mark Barlet ioo at ablegamers.com
Sun Nov 30 13:02:49 EST 2008

This is a total knock-off on the site we run AbleGamers.com. I do not mean
to sound like an ass, but the brand is something we have been working on for
well over 4 years, and I am not pleased that a site has stolen the name...

I am all for people talking about this issue, and I love that there are more
sites out there, but this is not cool to take our name like this.

Mark Barlet