[games_access] Ubisoft and Game Accessibility, Subtitle

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Wed Sep 10 12:16:59 EDT 2008

I say about time! Congrats to Ubisoft! I've been boycotting games that
don't have subtitles for a couple years now, including their recent
Assassin's Creed. As you said Sandra, to what degree is the question?
We'll have to wait and see. Or if AbleGamers can do an interview with
them, that'd be awesome.

-Reid