[games_access] Ubisoft and Game Accessibility, Subtitle

oneswitch at googlemail.com oneswitch at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 10 12:58:39 EDT 2008

Great spot, Sandra.

To be predictable - I'm not fond on some of the language ("sight
handicap") - but I think the games could be useful in some areas certainly.

As for Ubisoft wishing to add subtitles - lets hope they'll be easy to
follow - and also describe sounds and music - who is speaking - how they are
speaking and so on. Excellent article here:
http://gamescc.rbkdesign.com/arti-views/captioning_in_games.php.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk