[games_access] Ubisoft and Game Accessibility, Subtitle

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 10 15:26:29 EDT 2008

More info here:

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/news/ubisoft-helps-create-handigo-game/?biz=1

I just emailed their PR person and hopefully we will hear more about this shortly! Thanks for the find, Sandra! I also emailed ability together -- it's a French organization (Ubisoft is also headquartered in France although it's all over the globe) -- to see if they would like to work together with us!