[games_access] Braingate

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Sep 25 10:28:47 EDT 2008

Hello,

thank you all very much.

I am very surprised that we do not learn in Human-Computer-Communication
(Computer Science in Media ) about the basics of Accessibility.
The script does not mention alternative presentation
of information, Braille or Tracker. :-(

The good think is, we communicate with a forum and I can tell them some
basics about Accessibility :-)

Regards,
Sandra