[games_access] player tailoring, Tomb Raider Underworld

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Mon Sep 22 11:57:38 EDT 2008

Agreed, this is smart gamedesign accessibility. But what happens for
designers who want to craft a specific experience for players? It's an
interesting dilemma. I think maybe offer additional option to play the
game as the developers intended. It's like with Horror movies.
Everyone knows they are intended to be watched in the dark and you can
do that, but you can choose to change your lightning environment
without the director trying to stop you. :)

-Reid