[games_access] Braingate

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 25 11:52:49 EDT 2008

Yeah...accessibility needs to be talked about
more JUST IN GENERAL!!!! I *thought* that I had
MS but now it seems to *just* be a brain tumor.
So I might go for one of those cyborg options
(I'm always so cutting edge ;) -- I laugh because
the other solutions are just too depressing and I
like the idea of being part cyborg!).