[games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 52, Issue 14

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Sep 24 05:43:24 EDT 2008

Hello,

yes for TV they have already this problem.
The viewer would like to see what the director wanted to show.
But there is the trobble with the Aspect Ratio.

Another point is, that it will be hard for the player to find the right configuration.
I do not want to need one week for adjusting everything.
And it should be not to difficult to set it up.

Sandra