[games_access] question game definition

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Fri Apr 17 08:02:04 EDT 2009

Hello,

this time I could need some help with exergaming :-)
We are looking for a definition of exergaming.

One of the question is, if games that do not use a screen
can be called computer/console games.
Some call this "interactive products".

For example:
Games that have large buttons and show the points on a sign.

My opinion is, that it is a game, when a person interacts with it.
And the interaction results in points. You can win, when you have the most points.
Games do not need a screen, there can be also tactile or audio output.
Like demor or blind heor or audio games.

What do you think ?
Is there somewhere a definition I can use ?

Best regards,
Sandra