[games_access] Sign Language for hearing impaired gamers in Half Life 2: Episode 3?

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Aug 12 04:11:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

do not know much about hearing impaired.
Is this right?
When we provide sign language, we still have to provide subtitle?

I read that some deaf people do not learn the sign language.
They learn the "normal" language and this is good in real live,
but can be a problem in virtual live?

Can we in some day have avatars, where you can do lip-reading?
I think at the moment it is not possible?

Best regards,
Sandra