[games_access] Sign Language for hearing impaired gamers in Half Life 2: Episode 3?

"~:'' ありがとうございました" j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 12 07:40:47 EDT 2009

Sandra,

subtitles are great, not just for hearing impaired.

eg noisy environments, equipment without audio.
if English is not your first language, text with audio is a great help.
one could even search for text, though not audio yet.

allowing the user to access information in a format they like.

regards

~:"