[games_access] Games for ambient assisted living

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Aug 12 07:57:40 EDT 2009

Hello,

do we have some examples for games for ambient assisted living?

I think it is amazing how important games can be.
And there are lots of situation where games are used, besides just gaming.

I visited Silverfit. It is great to see how good games can be.
And they really did a great job. The most important part is that they developed with feedback of the enduser.
This is something I am missing with most of the exergames.

It is a good example that senior-friendly games do not have to be boring.
The graphic is very nice and beautiful.

Best regards,
Sandra