[games_access] subtitles with sign language

"~:'' ありがとうございました "~:'' ありがとうございました
Fri Aug 14 06:40:09 EDT 2009

via the Grauniad:

the comments underneath elaborate on your concerns and raise other
issues.

Art always crosses boundaries and offends,
that's its purpose.

there are those who would censor most anything.

~:"

On 13 Aug 2009, at 18:47, <oneswitch at googlemail.com> <oneswitch at googlemail.com
> wrote:

> (cough cough) - doing your bit for anglo-german relations there,

> Jonathon!? ;)

> Barrie

> ----- Original Message ----- From: ""~:'' ありがとうございました"" <j.c

> hetwynd at btinternet.com>

> <games_access at igda.org>

>>> thanks. Yes I forgot about this.

>>> Also the additional information are important [CC].

>>> I played TR 6 without speaker, because I wanted to listen to the

>>> radio.

>>> And sometimes it is really hard to play, because there are

>>> information missing.

>>> Best regards,

>>> Sandra