[games_access] About this Listserv & the SIG

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Sun Aug 16 21:31:54 EDT 2009

I'm going to be doing my best to keep the band together so we keep being able to learn from each other! Again, I have all listserv subscriber's contact info and I will use that to reach out and I hope you'll check in on sites like AbleGamers.com -- and I'm sure Barrie will post info on oneswitch too as well as others on their sites -- so we can regroup as quickly as possible. We have always supported each others work and this time I hope our own sites and project pages and contacts can now help the list out.

Michelle