[games_access] You Can Make a Difference

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Dec 3 08:11:00 EST 2009

Hi,

in a Xing group we discussed about the Wii games.
The topic was that the market is "saturated"/"sated".

But is this true? There are lots of gamers who would like to play, but
can`t.

It is a good advise that we have to give positive feedback.
I called the company who made the "kunst des mordens" game.
The person was surprised that I was happy about the "accessibility"
features.
She did not know that their game has this.

Best regards,
Sandra