[games_access] one button - one switch game ?

AudioGames richard at audiogames.net
Wed Dec 9 10:15:00 EST 2009

I agree with Thomas that it is more easy to understand. However, one could argue that 'switch' in some (academic) contexts is
slightly more accurate, since an inputdevice is sometimes not literally a button, but for instance a sip/puff controller or an IR
device. You could also call "one-button games" something like "single-input games" or something like it... ?

But I would avoid going into such a debate unless there's a good reason for it. Any particular reason for your question, Sandra, or
just in general?