[games_access] one button - one switch game ?

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 9 17:16:43 EST 2009

I think that given the Gamma 4 competition (that is using the
language "one button"), the less confusing we are the best! One
button is easier for so many mainstream and indie game devs that as
long as they follow the letter of a "true" one button game (no D pad,
etc) then one button is the language to use. No sense bringing in
academic language just for the sake of being "more correct" -- one
button is more than enough for most to start with!

I think Sandra's question stemmed from that! :)

Michelle