[games_access] One switch/one button

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 9 17:20:23 EST 2009

Spam filter again -- Barrie's response!

Again, given Gamma 4's mission, one button with the one switch
guidelines may be the most easy and less confusing language to use.
Many do not understand what a "switch" is and we definitely don't
want to make things more difficult! :) That doesn't mean we can't use
the experience to let others know how to find out about the history
and what "one switch" means to the disabled but I think "one button"
is the way to start that conversation rather than scare away people
with language.

Just my thoughts. :)

Michelle