[games_access] hello everyone, from Robert Florio

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Dec 9 17:33:48 EST 2009

Hi guys I haven't talked to you all in a while, a very long time.

Mrs. Robert Florio remember me?  I've been thinking with my mouth, a lot.,
and I just finished illustrating a children's book.

I hope to share with you all and if it out by Christmas it would be a great
gift.  It's still a great gift.

I will share the link shortly in the next week or so I hope.

I finally got my trike out after 13 years and it was stitched up on April
13.  Crazy number 13.  LOL

I started doing standup comedy, throwing in the mix everything in my life
and hopefully I can get together with you guys for a fundraiser with
Michelle so I can come join you and do some comedy it's a lot of fun.

Gaming market after graduating in 2007 from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh
online gaming degree, all of them in Maryland said, no jobs.

Hopefully this children's book takes off and I'll be doing more.

Wish me luck.  I hope you're all doing well.

Looked me up on face book.

www.RobertFlorio.com <http://www.robertflorio.com/>

  _____