[games_access] More from Barrie on One Switch/Button

Nissa Ludwig nissa.ludwig at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:05:58 EST 2009

Thanks to all...

Your explanations actually clear up this conversation for me and is much
appreciated.  I will do my research before I jump in again :). I can
(almost) hear the conversations about "It says One-Switch but the "A" button
is, by definition, a button..."  ...which I can only imagine setting off any
number of e-mail threads (not to mention meetings) as a result. I just
wanted to drop in a thanks for helping me to understand the issue better.