[games_access] we have lost a colleague

Javier javier.mairena at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 17:30:40 EST 2009

Great first article!!

I love the final:

"As you know, accessible devices can be pricey. In addition, you need to
find what devices work best for you. Making your own Mods that cater to your
physical capabilities is an option too, even that can get expensive. But
what is more important, the cost or the freedom? Freedom, am I right? Of
course I am. For those of us that are true gamers, we would not know what we
would do if we could not play games. This is why accessibility is so
important, in devices and in games. It is an issue that needs to be
addressed for everyone's sake. Games give us a world of access and freedom."