[games_access] Gamers Petition for Colorblind Patch in MW2 (Michelle mentions QA)

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 17 19:24:08 EST 2009

I think the fact that it's not so much the petition as the negative
media that they are getting from multiple sources, including
AbleGamers, that is going to make the difference. The IGDA's Advocacy
team has also been trying to hunt them down. It's going to look worse
and worse if they don't respond to any of the continued inquiries
from all of these sources.

Michelle