[games_access] Happy New Year + A.T.E. Arcade

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Thu Jan 1 17:22:57 EST 2009

Ditto Happy New Year everyone on the list. Hope you all have a great one.

Text Second Life sounds like a really ambitious project, Eelke. Great stuff.
It would be great to hear some feedback from users at some point.

People may be interested in a little on the past of accessible gaming here:

http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/2009/01/ate-arcade-rca-studio-ii.html

I'm hoping to guide people step by step into using emulation to make
previously inaccessible games more accessible. Early days (I'm at 1977 at
the minute)!

All the best...

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk