[games_access] Happy New Year + A.T.E. Arcade

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 1 20:10:32 EST 2009

Happy New Year to all!

I have surgery Monday but I'm looking forward to spending some
recovery time checking out the new projects -- an accessible SL
sounds like a reason to download SL again! :)

PS -- In mid-January online SIG meetings will start up again. Let's
make 2009 the year we really hit the scene with Accessibility and see
some big changes!

Hope everyone is well!
Michelle