[games_access] Happy New Year + A.T.E. Arcade

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Jan 4 13:25:26 EST 2009

Btw... received a post about this article on the BlindGamers list:

*quote*
See Me, Hear Me: A Video Game for the Blind
 Students have released a video game that makes it possible for visually
impaired people to get in on the action. Match the clapping beats, and
clubgoers dance.
By ABBY ELLIN
Published: December 26, 2008
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/04/education/edlife/ideas-blindvideo-t.html

A version of this article appeared in print on January 4, 2009, on page ED20
of the New York edition.
*quote end*

Greets,

Richard