[games_access] Questions about Terraformers function

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sun Jan 4 17:26:49 EST 2009

Terraformers provides this for two main reasons:

-gamers without 3D graphics cards could get improved performance
(common a few years ago among blind gamers, not too common today as
most motherboards have some integrated 3D graphics accelerator)

-sighted gamers could play the game without seeing anything as a
another type of experience (especially useful on laptops where you
can't turn off the screen easily)

/Thomas