[games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 57, Issue 4

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sun Jan 4 17:31:33 EST 2009

Hi all,

@Richard,

> If anyone is
> interested in setting up GA-related (EU or other international) projects and
> needs a partner, let me know through this list ;)

I heard about an EU project. I will send you the contact data.

What I do not understand about research is this:
Why is it so hard to find information about researches ?
Who is doing what kind of research ?
What kind of research they are doing ?
Where do I find the documents/results ?
I know there are some accessible researches also in Germany, but
I do not know, how I can find this people.

@Reid
A good idea with the log file.
How should the logfile be accessible ?
In the game or when the game is exited.

Maybe it should be saved like savegames,
like the user wants or separate for each level ?
It need also a good search function or/and structure.

Subtitle and information who says it:
How important are the names ?
Is it enough to have a colour coding to know who said it?
Is there a colour that would be bad with a black background ?

Testing: yes
I also saw a subtitle that was nearly hidden.
I have already a 24" Widescreen.

Maybe stupid question, but it should be possible that too long sentence
are divided into two ?

Best regards,
Sandra