[games_access] games_access Digest, Vol 57, Issue 4

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:04:08 EST 2009

It might work in games, but I'm afraid it would end up looking like a
webpage from the early 1990's. Every other word having some type of
effect applied to it. Many hard of hearing or deaf people also have
vision difficulties, italics mixed with underlines, etc will be hard
to read. But if someone wants to prove this out, please do.

-Reid