[games_access] graduate course in game interaction design

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Jan 14 19:11:05 EST 2009

Sounds like a really exciting project. There's such a long way to go in
showing what can be done with a one-switch interface. Look forward to
hearing the results.

On a different note:

http://gameaccessibility.blogspot.com/2009/01/1981-year-zero-of-accessible-gaming.html

"When Microsoft charges $500,000 just to talk to them about creating a
controller for their XBox platforms... it is rather frustrating." -
according to Mark Bartlet.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk