[games_access] graduate course in game interaction design

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Jan 15 03:53:19 EST 2009

Hello,

I hope I can do such a project also in the future :-)

For a RTS game, it can be useful to play SoundRTS (AudioGame)
http://jlpo.free.fr/soundrts/?lang=en

I am interested in this question: "Using Jaws or using AUI ?"
Games can be made accessible for blinds with supporting Jaws
or to built an AUI.

Where are the differences ?
For what kind of game what solution is the best ?
What are the advantages disadvantages of each solution ?

For RTS is would also be very interesting:
Is it possible to create an accessible RTS, that people
with disabilities can also take part in eSport ?

Best regards,
Sandra