[games_access] Accessible Game Design Initiative, in planning phase now.

Mark Barlet ioo at ablegamers.com
Sat Jan 24 17:25:33 EST 2009

So Reid what does that make this SIG? I would think that this would have
been better served to start in our SIG, and invite others... this is like
going to a SIG for Minorities and saying "Let's design a game for disabled
minorities" almost a secondary verb when there is already a primary SIG.

 I think by not letting this come from the GA SIG, and us reaching out to
others, you have undercuts our mission a lot, Not sure that the motive is
here, and I hope you get what you are looking for, but I just think you have
gone about this in a way that in the end hurts the hard work this SIG has
done.

Good Luck in your mission, whatever it is...

Mark Barlet