[games_access] Accessible Game Design Initiative, in planning phase now.

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 24 16:55:22 EST 2009

There's a lot of encouragement in the IGDA for
collaborative SIG projects. My advise is to make
this a joint-SIG project so that people don't get
too confused since we also provide design
information. Also, IGDA funding proposals are
easier for joint projects. There's no "official"
thing that needs to be done other than just
simply announcing that it's a joint-SIG project.

Michelle