[games_access] Accessible Game Design Initiative, in planning phase now.

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Tue Jan 27 21:36:44 EST 2009

Folks,

Personally, I agree with Michelle and Thomas: this is an opportunity to
share info.

In fact, what Reid is doing is injecting GA SIG plasma into the GD SIG cell.

The sad fact is that the GD SIG folks will undoubtedly focus mostly on
stuff other than accessibility. I mean, do we expect them to be different
than the other 6 billion of us?

At the end of the day, the GA SIG is the only place where academics,
developers, and media mavens (Mark, you're a victim of your own success)
meet to discuss accessible gaming.

John the Geek