[games_access] Help find a name for...

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Wed Jan 28 03:36:06 EST 2009

Hi,

I've been using "accessible game design" for the past years too, and even
though I understand it has certain different connatations in the current
game industry, I think it's the best term to use. Our 'definition' (so far -
at least how I see it) embraces the meaning it has in the current game
industry and simple adds "extremes" to this meaning.

gr.

Richard