[games_access] name for project, other SIGs

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Jan 28 11:20:18 EST 2009

Hi,

@Reid
I also think that "Accessible Game Design" is a good name.
In Germany I use "Barrierefreie Computerspiele" or "Barrierefreie Games".
Because we use "Barrierefrei" instead of "Accessibility".

@Michelle
I am wondering, how people can become a GA-SIG Member ?
Am I already a GA-SIG Member ? Or did I just joined the IGDA ?
Maybe this is nice to know, when more people want to join ?

Other SIGs:
I think the idea to revise the whitepaper is very good.
It is very good already, but maybe we could make it much better ?
I am missing game examples: examples where people can have problems
and examples how this can be solved.
I am wondering, if we can use "Terrestrial Invaders" to show good examples?

Maybe other SIGs can help to write detailed information about the Top 10 ?

With other SIGs we can get also other point of views ?
Maybe they have also great ideas ?

"Game Accessibility 101"
I am wondering if I can get somewhere the presentation ?
Is it possible to get also the other GA-SIG presentation ?

Maybe I can make two presentation in the next  6 month in Germany.
It would be great to get some examples.

Best regards,
Sandra