[games_access] name for project, other SIGs

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 28 13:34:36 EST 2009

>@Michelle
>I am wondering, how people can become a GA-SIG Member ?
>Am I already a GA-SIG Member ? Or did I just joined the IGDA ?
>Maybe this is nice to know, when more people want to join ?

There is no other "official" way to join right now other than joining
the IGDA and this email list. The IGDA will be implementing a system
soon so that members can select which SIGs that they are a part of.

>"Game Accessibility 101"
>I am wondering if I can get somewhere the presentation ?
>Is it possible to get also the other GA-SIG presentation ?

This talk has not yet been given and is still under review by GDC.
Without the "talk" the slides aren't super useful -- the way I
present is off the cuff so I often have very little on my slides.

>Maybe I can make two presentation in the next  6 month in Germany.
>It would be great to get some examples.

I've been invited to give this same talk at GDC-Europe in Germany
this summer/early fall so perhaps we can meet in person there?