[games_access] name for project, other SIGs

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 29 14:36:52 EST 2009

There will be. It's not up yet so I don't know the details. There are
two conferences aiming to replace Leipzig and this is one of them and
there's another I forget the name of. The Leipzig conference is
cancelled so these two are it.

I was thinking about putting in a panel when the call opens so if any
of our past GDC SF speakers are planning on going then you'll all
already be in the system so I can easily put together that.

Richard -- you need to start subscribing to the 800 zillion industry
email spam lists I get every day. ;) Lol. This conference has been in
the works for months now! :D It was quite the controversy when
Leipzig was trying not to drown!