[games_access] name for project, other SIGs

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Jan 29 14:51:03 EST 2009

(grin) Told you I was on another planet in 2008 ;) Yeah, I did catch a bit
through Exoplanetary-email (thank god for Spitzer!) about the Leipzig
conference being cancelled, as well as the E3 returning - I just wasn't
aware with GDC Europe having *another* go at it ;) Can you recommend an
industry emaillist for this type of news? I'm already on 6+ games' lists but
most of them academic-ish (such as GamesNetwork), not super-industry-ish...
:( Thanks!

Ries