[games_access] GDC Germany

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Fri Jan 30 13:35:44 EST 2009

Hi,

when someone needs information about Germany,
I can ask the people here :-)

We have now two big Game Events.
So Leipzig is still there.

But it is nearly impossible to say how it will be.
They do change everything a lot !!!
First they moved the date for the GamesCom (Cologne)
now they moved the date for GamesConvention (Leipzig)

For presentation it would be good to check about "age rating topic".
The best is, to ask the organizer about it.
For example, when you want to present a game, or a trailer about a game or a video of a game,...

For news I do recommend the daily of www.gamesmarkt.de
Here you get an email/day with all necessary information about Germany.
Of course when someone is looking only for special information,
I can send the information, when I see it.

I am not sure if I will be there, but I will try.
Michelle do you know which town the GDC will be ?

Best regards,
Sandra