[games_access] teaching accessibility

Mark Barlet mark at ablegamers.com
Fri Jul 17 09:01:56 EDT 2009

Hello there,

The Top 10 that Michelle has written about has been loaded into the
FAQ @ http://gameaccessibility.org

http://gameaccessibility.org/learn-essential-info-topmenu-69/1-game-design.html

The site has only been live a few weeks, so it is a little jagged
around the edges, so please do not mind the mess.

Mark Barlet
AbleGamers.com

--
Mark C. Barlet